ShareThis

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Thursday, February 1, 2007


Carve A Tree
A few decades ago our Government decided to reforest some land within The Boyd Conservation Area. Students were chosen from the City Schools to pitch in for a day to plant trees and I was one. I was fourteen at the time. The man giving us Tree Planting Lessons said, "One day this will be a forest and you can bring your children here to show them the trees you planted."
~~~~~~~*



Many Years Passed.............

~~~~~~~

And along came more of God's creations to keep the trees company.
*



*

NO! This one can't stay!

*

Dragon

*

One day we took a drive to show my children this location where I had planted trees over 20 years earlier.

They said, "Oh, Mom! They're just trees! There's lots of trees around here!"

Well, there is now! And I planted some!

There weren't any trees there when I was fourteen!



Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com


No comments:

Blog Archive