ShareThis

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Puppy 2


What To Do With Doggie Doo!

Well, my plans for buying a puppy have been foiled!

The cost of a puppy was a bit much, $1,000 to $1,600 for the breeds I liked at the pet store. Then I watched the YouTube on Dog Abuse at the ~Puppy Mill~ with Charlize Theron and Oprah also took a stand on ~Puppy Mills~.  Well, let’s give this some thought. I’ll find the right answer.
Then there it was in the newspaper:

~ THE TORONTO STAR ~


What was that he said? Too much doggie doo in the garbage in “My Toronto”.

~ What to do with all this doggie doo? ~
Puppy 1
Now that I think about it, all I’ve been hearing over the past few years is that we Torontonians make ~ too much garbage, too much garbage, too much garbage! But just who is making all this garbage? Well, now we know that these doggies add a heap to it. I hear Paris, France, has more dogs than people but do they complain about what their doggies do? What do they do with their doggie doo?
Let’s ask for their advice.


Walking Dog

I can see it now in International News ~ Toronto is drowning in garbage and doggie doo. Is this good publicity? And the doggies are doing their part. What must the rest of the world be thinking about “My Toronto”! Who’s running this City? What does he know? Always complaining about the amount of garbage we make. Doesn’t every metropolis in the world make too much garbage?

Webfetti.comWebfetti.com
I want to propose we present “My Toronto” in a positive light! There are good things about “My Toronto”. The rest of the planet doesn’t have to know that we make all this garbage and so do our doggies.

~ No one has to know! ~




No comments:

Blog Archive