ShareThis

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Monday, May 28, 2007

Throw Computer
*
Alright! I admit it! I've been blogging on the job. Minor details. See, my computer crashed and I didn't want to stop my flow of creativity ~ and ~ it was on my lunch hour on the most part ~ and ~ my bosses were on vacation (they always are) ~ and ~ I had time to kill. Well, they know and now I.T. has blocked access to blogspots and YouTubes for the entire Company! Low blow!
*
Well, my computer is repaired and re-installed now, so - not to worry. Now that I've been reconnected, looks like all my YouTubes have been disabled! Oh, no! Now what do I do? All that work! Maybe it's just on my end. Who do I call? YouTube has no contact info and my Computer Repairman is on vacation. I'm getting pop-ups telling me my Java Script is not turned on or I have an old version of Adobe Flash Player. I tried to download the new version with no luck. It'll take awhile to get going again.

No comments:

Blog Archive