ShareThis

About Me

My photo
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fireball
`
We've just started a new school year and back to a routine and schedule. I haven't been with my daughters for several years but my youngest has moved back with me so she can attend college and now we have to get to know each other all over again and set new boundaries. So the other day we had a heated argument because I tried to pull rank ... ... and my daughter thinks ... ...
`
"YOU (me, her mother) think YOU can control MY life!"
`
"No, dear. YOU control MY life!"
`
"What do you want me to do? Do you want me to kill myself?
You want me to die, don't you?"
`
"No, not YOU! ME! I don't deserve this!
I deserve to die and go to heaven!"
`
And this will suffice ... ... until we reach our next hurdle.

No comments:

Blog Archive